Careers, Internships & Volunteering - Princetonians for Free Speech
How to Apply:
- Submit a writing sample, resume, and cover letter outlining your interest in working with PFS.
- Email the above by attaching all documents here.
Selected candidates will attend a panel interview with Kaleigh Cunningham, Director of Outreach & Communications; PFS President Stuart Taylor, Jr.; and Leslie Spencer, Board Member & Executive Member
Application deadline: June 30, 2023
Fellowship begins: July 1, 2023
- Three published articles 750 - 1,000 words per fellowship commissioned by PFS
- Fellows will be listed on PFS website staff page
- Fellowship extensions will be discussed each June and December
Opportunities coming soon! Please use our contact page if interested in a future PFA internship.
Extra elbow grease is always needed! We'd love your help. Check back here soon for volunteer opportunities or feel free to contact us here.